Header Ads

Is ISC paper checking linient

Is ISC paper checking done liniently

Many of you have the question in your mind that whether the paper checking of ISC exam is linient or not.
So let me help you.As I was in class 12th I had the same question as you have so the answer is yes the checking of ISC is very linient but the level of liniency depends on the toughness or difficulty level of the subject paper .
Like suppose some year the maths paper comes hard and some year the physics paper comes hard so it depends on the subject paper.Like in the year in which I gave my ISC exam the maths paper was horrible and I was in a dillemma that ehether I will pass or not but when the results came out I was completely shocked at what I saw ,I saw that I passed my maths paper with good marks but at the same time my english paper went well but when results came out the marks was very than which I was expecting so it depends on the toughness of paper as no board wants to fail their students so if you write decently you will get marks dont worry.
But in ISC board the English paper is checked very strictly so in English you will always get less marks than your expectation.so dont worry and work hard you will pass with good marks and ISC paper checking is very linient. If you have any other queries you can write in comments below. I will definitely try to answer your questions.

               Thank You

No comments

Powered by Blogger.